Questions and answers
on GLOBAL Rent-a-Car Franchise
Questions and answers on GLOBAL Rent-a-Car. You will have a number of questions on GLOBAL Rent-a-Car that we are happy to answer. On the following pages, we have compiled information for you on the most important aspects.
GLOBAL Rent-a-Car is based on three business principals:
- Independent car rental companies are best positioned to maximise domestic markets.
- Our consulting approach is to enhance existing revenue, add operating efficiencies and source new customers. We develop tailor-made solutions instead of following a one-size-fits-all approach.
- Entrepreneurial franchisees are carefully selected. They meet international customer expectations of location and service standards but with independent, local knowledge
- international branding
- master franchise rights for a defined region
- a strong parent company
- training seminars
- access to broker contracts with centralised XML links
- direct customers via the GLOBAL Rent-a-Car and country specific web sites
- Intranet with operational information and design guidelines
- trade shows (e. g. WTM in London and ITB in Berlin)
- outbound reservation links
- access to the CaRE consulting business enhancement programmes
You will be required to attend orientation training at our Sales and Marketing HQ in Duisburg, Germany.
This will include location setup, image, reservation delivery, operation standards, reporting and customer service.
Yes, once you have completed your orientation training, you will have access to CaRE Consultants that offers a tailor-made and affordable solution. These solutions are managed by four specialist units.
The contract is designed for the long term with the option of extension (subject to development targets).
Yes, a defined territory will be defined in the contract and will be exclusive to the successful franchisee.
Depending on the territory, development potential and the current market conditions we offer you fair financial terms for the additional reservations, sales and any added values provided by us. Please note that no franchise fees are charged on your existing business. You only have to pay for the plus generated through us.
The agreement key obligations are:
- a multi-annual development plan
- service delivery standards
- minimum fleet and key locations
- monthly fee declarations
- image standards
- key performance indicator reporting
We are not only looking for innovative car rental companies but entrepreneurs who want to achieve new goals and want to grow their business.
Please send a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all your contact details, company name and country of interest. We will then contact you with next steps and requests for additional information.
The typical time line from receipt of application and, if successful, to the launch of your franchise is three months.